HULL STINGRAYS SEASON TICKET APPLICATION INFORMATION
Applications are now invited from those wishing to purchase a season ticket for the 2011/2012 ice hockey season.
There are a number of fantastic benefits associated with being a season ticket holder including :-
· The lowest possible admission prices for Stingrays games – significant savings over game by game price
· Not having to pay booking fees, phone charges or credit card charges for season ticket games
· Ten lucky season ticket holders have their season tickets personally delivered to them by a Stingrays player at the start of the season
· An invitation to watch an exclusive Stingrays training session at the Hull Arena to enjoy seeing the team put through their paces.
· An invitation to an exclusive ‘Skate with the Stingrays’ session, where for one hour it will be just season ticket holders and Stingrays players on the ice
· An exclusive bidding period for selected Stingray shirt auctions during the season
· Discounted ticket prices for the majority of club events (examples of which may be the Awards Show, bowling night, race night etc)
Season tickets and game day admission prices will remain the same as the 2010/11 season. Adult, Under 16, OAP and Family season tickets are available. Family season tickets are for 2 adults and 2 children only. Please note that there is no student season ticket available. Season tickets will cover 27 competitive home games at the Hull Arena. The exact mix of league and cup games will be confirmed once the competition structure has been finalised for the 11/12 season. Season tickets can be paid for in one, two or six instalments as detailed on the prices and payment options sheet.
Unlike many other clubs, we do not charge a surcharge for using a credit or debit cards to pay for season tickets. Normal admission prices will apply for all games not covered by a season ticket but for all those games, season ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them.
Season tickets will be transferable in that they can be used by someone else of the same category. Standing tickets are available but there is no further reduction in price. Season tickets cannot be booked in blocks E, DA, DB and B. There will be a charge of £20 to replace any lost tickets.
We will make every effort to place your application as close as possible to the seats you request on your form but if there is any difficulty we will contact you to discuss so please ensure that you include your email address and / or phone number on the application form.
Existing season ticket holders have priority on renewing their existing seats until Friday 17th June 2011, thereafter all unreserved seats will be released and will be available on a first come, first served basis. Any seat not currently held by a season ticket holder can be purchased immediately.
If you are a new applicant, please call the Stingrays Office on 08451166677 or visit us in the Hull Stingrays Shop in Princes Quay to check our latest seat availability. Please note that we are unable to reserve seats ahead of receiving an application form and payment.
Child tickets require the applicant to be Under 16 years of age and OAP tickets require the applicant to be over 60 years of age on 1st September 2011. PROOF OF AGE WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL CONCESSION APPLICATIONS, EVEN IF PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED.
In applying for a season ticket, you recognise and accept that Hull Stingrays have the right to :-
· Offer special promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket
· Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty
· Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures
Key Dates :-
· Season tickets are on sale NOW to new applicants and existing season ticket holders
· Current season ticket holders have until Friday 17th June 2011 to renew their current seats
· To qualify for the early bird price, you must have booked and paid in full by 13th May 2011.
· To qualify for the six payment plan, you must have booked by 17th June 2011.
We look forward to receiving your completed application form in due course and we look forward to your continued support !
For information on prices and terms and coniditions please go to http://www.hullstingrays.com/season-ticket-information-2011-12-p169942